Fire Control Services (UK) Limited is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies anyone as an individual.
The information we hold for you is detailed below:
- Company Name (supplied by you, for trading purposes)
- Address (supplied by you, for trading purposes such as delivery)
- Company Contacts (supplied by you, for trading purposes such as response to order queries)
- Email Addresses (supplied by you, for correspondence such as invoicing)
- VAT Number (supplied by you, for trading purposes)
- Bank Details (supplied by you, for trading purposes)
Fire Conrtol Services (UK) Ltd is committed to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We use appropriate measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the National and European Union Laws and ensure protection of your rights.
We are required by UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 7 years after final invoices after which time all will be destroyed in line with our data retention policy either by deletion from our systems and shredding of any paper copies.